Product quality is our priority!
Our company is always committed to provide our customers with highest quality products and services.
We only supply products, that fully complies with customers quality requirements.
We continue to improve our products and services to meet and exceed our customers' requirements and expectations.
We constantly evaluate and improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
Our QMS involves regular quality control inspections that test and monitor the quality and accuracy of the product, from the design stage through to manufacture and delivery.
We have developed our own critical control points (CCPs), that are suitable exactly for our manufacturing process.
- Formalized and written assessment criteria's are implemented in suppliers selection process
- Verification of incoming raw materials take place in our state-of-the-art laboratory
- Suppliers are monitored to have up-to-date certificates required by us, including OEKO-TEX
In our production processes we use up-front process of Quality control, opposite to after-production testing
- All prototypes are checked closely to meet all clients needs and requirements
- Written QC criterias are implemented
- Testing of "after-wash" behaviour take place for all prototypes
- Written QC requirements are implemented and constantly evaluated and improved
- Depending on product type QC requirements are adjusted
To read more about our QC processes in production please visit other sections of our website.